Saturday 18 January 2014

Dynamic Duos #86 {Subtly Yours in soft Aqua & Pink}

Welcome to the Dynamic Duos Challenge Blog. Each week we will have two colours for you to use to create a card, scrapbook page, craft or digital project. Only the two colours, otherwise known as "The Dynamic Duo", may be used for your project.  Neutrals such as black, white, vanilla, skin colours and kraft are also welcome.  
This week we are using a soft aqua paired with a soft pink! The team has created such pretty projects to get you into the crafting mood! Come and join us this week!








5 comments:

  1. Love the color combo! Wowzer--the DT cards are incredible! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my, what a beautiful color combination! I'm ne to this challenge...but I think I will have to play along! Absolutely beautiful cards by the DT...wow!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your site from a link on another blog and just love the colors and card ideas, I am will be bookmarking this on, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. fantastic cards for our inspiration...love this color combo...added just a bit of gray sponging to mine.

    ReplyDelete