Friday 10 May 2013

Weekly Winners!

Wow! A great week of submissions using the color combo of Daffodil Delight and Baja Breeze! It is time to share some of the projects that caught the eye of the Design Team. So without further delay, we are excited to share that our Diva of the week (selected by Alison) is:

Dawn Easton
Dawn Easton’s Splitcoaststampers Gallery


Dawn's beautiful bold daisies really make a joyful statement on her card. The design elements of the window, the embossed dots and the vellum sentiment panel all come together perfectly!
Well done to you Dawn for your beautifully constructed card! Thanks for sharing!! xx  


Now, let's check out the beautiful creations that have been selected by our Design Team as Dynamic Darlings!
The Dynamos have chosen their favorites for the week, known as the Dynamic Darlings!!! If you are a Dynamic Darling, please feel free to grab the badge above for your blog. 

(Our picks for Darlings are displayed using inLinkz. If you are using a blog reader, you may need to click to our website to view our picks.)
-------
-------

Be sure to join us tomorrow for a new challenge with our One Year Anniversary Celebration Challenge, which we hope you will enjoy!

Have a great day, 

The Dynamos

9 comments:

  1. Congratulations to all the winners....awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww, I'm blushing!! Thank you so much Hayley for making me a Dynamic Darling for the very first time!! Eeeek, I'm so excited! And thank you to Dynamic Duos for such a fun challenge blog - I'm so glad that I've discovered it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow - thank you, Janet! AMAZING entries in this challenge; I am honoured to be a "darling". :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow! Thanks Alison for choosing my card this week!!!! I wasn't too sure about that design....lol. You made my weekend! Congrats to all the other winners as well.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to all the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all of the winners!! Michelle.....thanks for choosing my card as a Honorable Mention....made my weekend!!! Woot Woot!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Janet Z. Thank you so much for choosing my card. You have totally made my day. Awesome cards from everyone who entered. I'm so glad I didn't have the job of choosing. Keep up the amazing challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Lori for selecting my card, and to the DT for providing such awesome inspiration! Hugs :) Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations to Dawn for the win and all of the Dynamic Darlings! Thanks Tracey for choosing my card. I am honored to be among such talent!

    ReplyDelete