Friday 22 March 2013

Weekly Winners!

Thank you for the amazing week here at Dynamic Duos! We were blown away by the submissions using our "Black Tie" colors. So many beautiful projects with this color combo. Thanks for joining us and playing along! 

This is Bobbie here, and I am thrilled to be choosing our Diva Dynamo for this week!
Norma Pimentel
I loved this card the moment I saw it!  What can be better then chevron, a pretty bow, and a good drink?!?!   Bravo Norma for being my Diva Dynamo!


The Design Team have chosen their favorites for the week, known as the Dynamic Darlings!!! If you are a Dynamic Darling, please feel free to grab the badge below for your blog. 
(Our picks for Darlings are displayed using inLinkz. If you are using a blog reader, you may need to click to our website to view our picks.)
------
Be sure to join us tomorrow for a "monochromatic" challenge that we are sure you will enjoy. 

Have a great day, 
The Dynamos




6 comments:

  1. Thank you Erna for choosing my card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks a lot Deanna for your choice and the nice comment!
    Hugs,Beate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Karen for picking my card this week. So fab to see so many gorgeous happy cards in the gallery!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much Amy for choosing my card. Made my weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Thank you Bobbie for picking my card what an honor from one of my favorite challenges to play!!! Thank you!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations to all the other ladies with their beautiful cards!!
    Hugs,
    Norma

    ReplyDelete