Friday 11 January 2013

Weekly Winners

Thank you for the amazing week here at Dynamic Duos! We were blown away by the submissions using Melon Mambo and Island Indigo. So many beautiful projects with this color combo. Thanks for joining us and playing along! 

This is Bobbie here, and I am thrilled to be choosing our Diva Dynamo for this week!
Danielle Calder
 stamp envy
IMG_2771

I adored Danielle's card for so many reasons:  the occasion it was made for, the layers, the stamped sentiments over the image.  I hope your grandparents loved it as much as I did!  Congrats to you...and them!


The Design Team have chosen their favorites for the week, known as the Dynamic Darlings!!! If you are a Dynamic Darling, please feel free to grab the badge below for your blog. 
(Our picks for Darlings are displayed using inLinkz. If you are using a blog reader, you may need to click to our website to view our picks.)
------
Be sure to join us tomorrow for a "Subtly Yours" that we are sure you will enjoy. 

Have a great day, 
The Dynamos


9 comments:

  1. Thank you Vicki for choosing my card! It was a GREAT colour combo....one I would not have even thought to use.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for making me a Dynamic Darling, Deanna! :) Fabulous way to start my weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for choosing me as a Dynamic Darling, Jenny! Can't wait for another fabulous challenge tomorrow! Congrats to all the other winners--VERY well deserved, friends! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Amy for choosing my card as one of the Dynamic Darlings- what an honor!! Congratulations to our Diva Dynamo, Danielle- love your card and I am sure that your grandparents will as well :-) Congrats to my fellow "Darlings"- all of your creations are terrific!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!! I am so honoured and thrilled to have been chosen as your Diva Dynamo this week! There are a lot of talented people and creative cards here. Big congrats to the Dynamic Darling's - beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for choosing my card as one of the Dynamic Darlings! I'm so excited! Congrats to Danielle also on her beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks Erna for choosing my calendar as your pick, congrats to all the other Darlings and especially Danielle the Diva xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Allyson for choosing my card as one of the Dynamic Darlings! It's been an honor. It was so much fun to play along with all of you. Congrats to all the other Darlings and especially the Diva.
    hugs ;)

    ReplyDelete