Tuesday 9 October 2012

Dynamic Duos Reminder and Meet Our October Guest Designers


There is still time to join in our current challenge! To play along with this week's Dynamic Colour Duo, please CLICK HERE.


This month we have three awesome Guest Designers joining us! We asked them to share about themselves...


Hi! My name is Alison (aka Gothdove Designs) and I live in Brisbane, Australia. I have been a card maker for about 10 years and fell in love with stamping about 2 years ago when I realised just how wonderful and creative stamping is! My style is generally "clean and simple" and I like lots of white space! My other creative world is music...my husband is a drummer and drumming teacher and I work in as an arts administrator for our state orchestra. I'm also a loving (and exhausted) mum to my beautiful two little men who are 4 & 18 months old. I am SO excited to be a Guest Designer for October....Dynamic Duos is dynamite! :)
Hi there. My name is Paula and I live in a small town called Kyneton, which is located in Central Victoria, Australia. I am married, with two beautiful boys (almost adults now), a very spoilt cat and I work as a bookkeeper for our Civil Construction business. Living and working in a male predominant occupation, having two boys and being surrounded by man stuff, I decided that I needed to find myself a “female type hobby”. I have been making cards and scrapbook layouts for about six or seven years now and have enjoyed every, relaxing minute of it.
 
Hello! I live in northeastern Indiana in a small town named Churubusco. I am married and have 2 wonderful children...an 8 year old girl and 5 year old boy. I work as a Dental Hygienist part time and LOVE my job as I have met so many friends along the way. I have many hobbies, two of which are photography and cardmaking. I started scrapbooking about 20 years ago and about 4 years ago I was introduced to stamping and cardmaking and was instantly addicted. I am new to the blog world but have enjoyed meeting so many wonderfully creative people. I am so excited to be a Guest Designer for Dynamic Duos for the month of October!


Thank you ladies! We are thrilled to have you join us this month!
Lesley and Anne Marie

1 comment: