Friday 14 September 2012

Our Weekly Winners!

Thank you to everyone that joined in our Dynamic Duos Challenge #19.  We loved seeing your "Subtly Yours" creations with Aways Artichoke and Cajun Craze! We are thrilled that we are seeing so many submissions each week and that you are supporting our challenge blog! All of us here at the Design Team want to thank you for your continued support!

It is time to share some of the submissions that caught the eye of the Design Team. It's Paige and I have the honor of selecting our Diva Dynamo this week. So without further delay, I am excited to share that our Diva of the week is: 


LindaOop - A - Doodle!



It was love at first sight when I saw Linda's entry this week!  There may or may not have been an audible gasp as well!  I love the expanse of white and then the two arranged rows of artfully stamped leaves in Always Artichoke and Cajun Craze.  Congrats Linda, your card is stunning!



Now, let's check out the beautiful creations that have been selected by our Design Team as Dynamic Darlings!
The Dynamos have chosen their favorites for the week, known as the Dynamic Darlings!!! If you are a Dynamic Darling, please feel free to grab the badge above for your blog. 

(Our picks for Darlings are displayed using inLinkz. If you are using a blog reader, you may need to click to our website to view our picks.)
-------
-------
Be sure to join us tomorrow for a new challenge with our "Black Tie" color challenge, which we hope you will enjoy!

Have a great day, 
The Dynamos

9 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks Susan for selecting my card, it's an honor to be among so many lovely selections. It's always fun at DD's!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Kim for choosing my card! WOW...I am honored! All the cards were fabulous this week as they are every week at DD! Congrats to the other Dynamic Darlings and especially Linda for being Diva Dynamo this week! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Karen for selecting my card :) Made my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Lisa for choosing my card this week. I love Dynamic Duos ladies and I am always inspired to create something for the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Paige for selecting me for the Diva Dynamo this week!! I am humbled and honored to be among such a group of talented stampers. Dynamic Duos is fun, fun, fun and I can't wait to play again!! You made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you Allyson for selecting my card. I am honored to be chosen as a Dynamic Darling, and will proudly display my badge on my blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Anne Marie for selecting my little get well kit. I had fun making this little get well pressie and I am very excited to have received an Honourable Mention.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much for choosing my card, Melissa. Congrats to all the other Honorable Mentions and the Challenge Winner.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the Dynamic Darling nod! What a great colour combination this was!! Thank you, Allisa :)

    ReplyDelete