Friday 6 July 2012

Weekly Winners - Dynamic Duos #9

Thank you to everyone that joined in our Dynamic Duos Challenge #9.  We loved seeing your Crumb Cake creations! We are thrilled that we are seeing so many submissions each week and that you are supporting our new challenge blog! The design team and I thank you for your support!




Hi friends, Melissa here!  I have the pleasure of choosing this week's DIVA Dynamo!  I've chosen Tania from Faith, Hope, Love...and Cards



Isn't this the cutest?!  I just love that cloud embossed panel layered on a card base of the same color!  Those little shiny raindrops are the perfect addition to this cheer-me-up card!  A wonderful design, Tania!  You may grab the winner's badge for your blog!


The Dynamos have chosen their favourites for the week, known as the Dynamic Darlings!!! If you are a Dynamic Darling, please feel free to grab the badge above for your blog. 

(Our picks for Darlings are displayed using inLinkz. If you are using a blog reader, you may need to click to our website to view our picks.)
-------
-------
Be sure to join us tomorrow for a new challenge with a "Bold and Sassy" color combo! 


Have a great day, 
The Dynamos

7 comments:

  1. Thank you so much Lisa, I am so glad you liked my card!

    Wonderful choices by everyone, there were so many awesome cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats to the winners, LOVE Tania's winning card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so very much for choosing my card, what a great start to my day !!!
    Congratulations to the Dynamic Darlings.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Kim for chosing my card. I have enjoyed joining you tallented ladies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous, gorgeous cards - LOVE Tania's postbox :) :) :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats to all the winners! Tania's card is SUPER adorable with such great little details! And thanks, Allisa, for making me a Dynamic Darling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for choosing my card, Paige! Congrats to all the winners! Love the new DT inspirations!

    ReplyDelete