Saturday 14 July 2012

Dynamic Duos #11 - Subtle Colors


Welcome to the Dynamic Duos Challenge Blog. Each week we will have two colours for you to use to create a card, scrapbook page, craft or digital project.  Only the two colours, otherwise known as "The Dynamic Duo", may be used for your project.  Neutrals such as black, white, vanilla, skin colours and kraft are also welcome. Please check out our neutral chart on the right sidebar of the blog, for more information. 

The challenge is divided into weekly "themes"...
Week 1-Bold and Sassy-bright, happy colours
Week 2-Subtly Yours-soft, romantic colours
Week 3-Black Tie-one colour plus black and a dessert option
Week 4-Monochromatic-same colours in different hues (light/dark)
Week 5-Mix and Match-we choose one colour and you add the other colour to ours to create your own "Dynamic Duo".

As this is the second week of the month, we have a Soft and Romantic colour choice! The "Dynamo" design team has created some wonderful projects to inspire you! 










3 comments:

  1. Wonderful inspiration for these pretty colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colors--so fabulous! Thanks for the amazing DT creations, too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I posted my challenge card to my DBWS this morning before headed out for my workout. I came back to Dynamic Duo and clicked on my card and my card was not there. I had even checked all this before I left. I went back and up loaded once more and it's there once again. I talked to SU yesterday about all the wacky things that go on with my DBWS. Go figure! LOL!

    ReplyDelete