Friday 11 May 2012

Weekly Winners - Dynamic Duos #1

Thank you to everyone who joined in our first challenge! We loved seeing your wonderful work with Pool Party and Lucky Limeade.  

Lesley here! I have the honour of choosing the Dynamo Diva for the week! 
Our Weekly Winner is known as the DIVA DYNAMO!!!

 

This week's DIVA is:
Narelle Farrugia of Stamplicious
 
Narelle's clean card was a stand out this week! I love that she created something so simple and yet so elegant. The fabulous bow, tied with the antique brad and the fresh white background, helped to set off the beautiful birthday sentiment on the die cut. A wonderful use of the colours. Congratulations Narelle on being our very first Dynamic DIVA!!! 


The Dynamos have chosen their favourites for the week, known as the Dynamic Darlings!!!!  If you are a Dynamic Darling, please feel free to grab the badge above for your blog.


Be sure to join us here tomorrow as we unveil another Dynamic Duo...it is a soft and pretty colour palette and we hope you will like playing with it as much as we have!!


Thanks for stopping by!
The Dynamos

9 comments:

  1. Cogratulations Narelle, your card was gorgeous! Thank you so much ladies for the Dynamic Darling honourable mention. I think this new challenge blog is just fantastic, can't wait to see next weeks colours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everyone did such a great job with this first challenge, so fun to see all the cards! Congrats to Narelle and the Dynamic Darlings!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant see winning card :( congratulations to all the winners what a great lot of cards . :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I'm flattered to have my card chosen as a Darling favorite (thank you, Melissa!). Congratulations to Narelle, your card is just beautiful! Can't wait to see and play along with more Duos fun. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a worthy winner, beautiful card Narelle :0)
    Thank you for making me a Dynamic Darling....... First time I've been called that! Lol
    Looking forward to tomorrows new colours :0)
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow- thanks Lesley for choosing my card! I'm thrilled to receive an award for a "clean" card because I struggle to hold back the layers :) Congrats to all the Dynamic Darlings - your cards are gorgeous! Thanks DT for a wonderful challenge - can't wait to see the next one!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations, Narelle - Absolutely gorgeous card! :)
    Thank you, Susan, for making me a Dynamic Darling. I'm thrilled!! It was such a fun colour combination and I can't wait to play again tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations to Narelle & all the Dynamic Darlings. Thank you, Kim, for choosing my card. :)
    The gallery was full of beautiful projects - thanks to the super colour duo from the DT - looking forward to Week #2's palette.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Woo hoo .... thanks Lisa for picking my card! I am most honoured cos this was your inaugural challenge ...
    I am totally amazed at all the BEAUTIFUL creations in your gallery, it would've been hard picking ...
    Congrats too to the amazingly talented Narelle ... this is such a stunner and well deserved of the win!

    ReplyDelete